Features & Specifications:
- Brand new and high quality, good operation radio touch screen replacement.
- If your vehicle's multi-function display (MFD) touchscreen not working, such as broken, cracked, shattered, scratched, dented, unresponsive, dead pixels, rainbow, frozen, dents or light marks in touchscreen, faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen, worn digitizer, black or blank display etc... our this screen will be a perfect replacement.
- Will not fix dead MFD.
- For GPS navigation / MFD (Multi-Function Display) / stereo touch screen digitizer.
- Restores touch-control function for navigation, radio, system control and climate control systems.
- Fit for Toyota® Land Cruiser 200 / LC200, Lexus® IS250, GX400, GX460, RX350, RX450, GS300, GS350, LS460, LX570.
- Size: 8.0 inch (190*122mm).
- Interface: 8-Pin.
- Thickness: 1.3mm.
- Length of FPC (flexible print circuit): 39mm.
- Main material: Glass.
- TFT (LCD) technology.
- Service lifetime: 1,000,000 times touch.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Replacing touch screen: Loss of response to touch commands, dented, faded, scratched, cracked, dead pixels, or the polarized protection is wearing off.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required.
- No special programming needed-Plug and Play with 8-pin cable!
- DIY car and truck radio touch screen repairs. No need to spend thousands of dollars at a dealership to replace your entire head unit or hundreds of dollars to purchase a radio display from third-party seller.
Compatible with the following vehicles:
- Fit For 2009 ~ 2013 Toyota® Land Cruiser 200 / LC200
- Fit For 2011 Lexus® IS250
- Fit For 2010 ~ 2013 Lexus® LS460 / LS460L
- Fit For 2008 ~ 2010 Lexus® GS300, GS350
- Fit For 2010 ~ 2013 Lexus® LX570
- Fit For 2010 ~ 2015 Lexus® GX460
- Fit For 2014 ~ 2015 Lexus® GX400, RX350, RX450
Compatible with LCD display Part Number (found on back of LCD / monitor upon disassembly):
- The cable (FPC) interface of the touch screen digitizer is 8-pin.
- Installation instructions not included. Tool not included.
- It is only a touch panel, not including a LCD display.
- Please check the exact dimensions of the touch screen before buying to make sure that it is fit for your device. If there is any question/problem, please feel free to contact us.
- There is a layer of protective film on the surface of the panel. Please remove the protective film before using it.
All mentioned marks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. Get more details on 'Trademarks' page.