All quality-related defects on items sold directly by TOSUMC online store are covered by the one year warranty starting from the date of purchase.
TOSUMC’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase (From where the purchase is made). The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a new item. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, TOSUMC will offer a refund option according to your preference of choice.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- TOSUMC must document buyers troubleshooting of the product
- The defective item’s serial number and / or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that TOSUMC needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to TOSUMC or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through TOSUMC
- Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim in some occasion (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Warranty claims on items that have taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by TOSUMC quality control to be in working condition (Do not meet the 30-day-money-back scheme)
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after the 30-day-money-back scheme)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by TOSUMC, TOSUMC takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit