Features & Specifications:
- Brand new, high quality and good operation radio touch screen replacement for Jeep® car / truck.
- If your vehicle's 6.5'' radio multi-function display (MFD) touchscreen not working, such as broken, cracked, shattered, scratched, dented, unresponsive, dead pixels, rainbow, frozen, dents or light marks in touchscreen, faded finish or finger marks in touchscreen, worn digitizer, black or blank display etc... our this screen will be a perfect replacement.
- Will not fix dead MFD.
- Fit for Jeep® 730N RHR / RER and 430 REN Uconnect® MYGIG® radio GPS navigation / MFD (Multi-Function Display) / stereo touch screen digitizer.
- Restores touch-control function for navigation, radio, system control and climate control systems.
- Fit for 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013-2017 Jeep® Commander / Compass / Grand Cherokee / Patriot / Liberty / Wrangler 6.5-inch Uconnect® MYGIG® 430 REN and 730N RER / RHR radio systems.
- Size: 6.5 inch (153.5*86mm).
- Interface: 8-Pin.
- Thickness: 1.5mm.
- Main material: Glass.
- Special feature: Support Can-Bus.
- TFT (LCD) technology.
- Service lifetime: 1,000,000 times touch.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Replacing touch screen: Loss of response to touch commands, dented, faded, scratched, cracked, dead pixels, or the polarized protection is wearing off.
- Easy to fix-no expertise required.
- No special programming needed-Plug and Play with 8-pin cable!
- DIY car and truck radio touch screen repairs. No need to spend thousands of dollars at a dealership to replace your entire head unit or hundreds of dollars to purchase a radio display from third-party seller.
Compatible with the following vehicles (Fit for Uconnect® MYGIG® 430 REN and 730N RHR / RER radios made by HARMAN® AUTOMOTIVE, not for radios made by MITSUBISHI®.):
- Fit For 2008-2010 Jeep® Commander
- Fit For 2009-2010 Jeep® Compass
- Fit For 2008-2013 Jeep® Grand Cherokee
- Fit For 2009-2010 Jeep® Patriot
- Fit For 2008-2010 Jeep® Liberty
- Fit For 2007-2017 Jeep® Wrangler
How to find out who the manufacturer of your vehicle MyGIG radio unit is quickly?
It is easy. Please look at your touch screen radio head unit, if the icon with a face (the function of this button: press for voice command) is on the right side, it's made by Harman; if it's on the top left, it's made by Mitsubishi.
Compatible with LCD display Part Number (found on back of LCD / monitor upon disassembly):
Compatible with Media Center Radios:
- Media Center 430 (REN)
- Media Center 730N (RHR)
- Media Center 730N (RER)
Compatible with radios Faceplate ID:
You will notice the letters "REN" / "RHR" / "RER" on the lower right-hand corner of your factory radio.
Compatible with the following other part numbers:
- P05064820 P68092000 P05091653 P05091209 P05091647 AA AB AC AD AE AF AG AH AI AJ AK AL AM
- P05064821 P68092001 P05091656 AA AB AC AD AE AF AG AH AI AJ AK AL AM
- P05064245AA P05064245AD P05064245AE P05064245AF P05064245AG P05064245AH P05064245AI P05064245AJ P05064245AK P05064245AL
- P05064759AA P05064759AB P05064759AC P05064759AD
- P05064244AD P05064244AE P05064244AF P05064244AG P05064244AH P05064244AI P05064244AJ P05064244AK
- P05064758AA P05064758AB P05064758AC
- P05064480 P05064400 P05064739 P05064818 P05061116 P05064114 P05064401 P05064737 P05064816
- The cable connector (FPC) interface of the touch screen digitizer is 8-pin.
- Installation instructions not included. Tool not included.
- It is only a touch panel, not including a LCD display.
- Please check the exact dimensions of the touch screen before buying to make sure that it is fit for your device. If there is any question/problem, please feel free to contact us.
- There is a layer of protective film on the surface of the panel. Please remove the protective film before using it.
All mentioned marks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. Get more details on 'Trademarks' page.